Re: [Usability] GTK+ at the UX Hackfest
- From: Li Yuan <Li Yuan Sun COM>
- To: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: jimmac novell com, usability gnome org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, cosimoc gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, hylkebons gmail com
- Subject: Re: [Usability] GTK+ at the UX Hackfest
- Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 11:10:52 +0800
On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 12:04 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> It would be nice if you could test that instant-on a11y works as
> expected (module loading, application registering) and let us know
> whether it works.
I'd like to. But instant-on seems doesn't work on my system. atk-bridge
isn't loaded when I change /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility to
true. I assume when the module is loaded the module init function will
be called. Did I miss something?
] [Thread Prev