Vinux to be used as Ubuntu Accessibility testing platform.

Hi all
I may have told a few people here and there over the past few weeks, but I have decided to use Vinux as a test platform for accessibility related features. The plan is to test such features, make sure they are well implemented, and then as time and code/setup maturity permits, they will be merged into the main Ubuntu distribution proper.

This work will start by moving Vinux disk building over to a the same framework used to build official Ubuntu CDs. Canonical won't be building the disks, but I know how to set up the framework. This will allow for much easier development of Vinux, and allow for much more rapid development, as there will be the opportunity for daily builds, basing different builds on different Ubuntu releases, etc.

Regards

Luke