2010/07/09 6:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting

Just the reminder.

Tomorrow 2010/07/09 at 6:00 UTC a11y weekly meeting!

If you miss the previous meetings, you can check the minutes here [1]

Using the previous meeting, and other ideas, a rough agenda could be
something like:

 * OUTREACH

 * AEGIS Conference: any news?

 * HFOSS: not too many volunteers or projects AFAIK, guessing if
   something new is here. We couldn't talk about it on the previous
   one.

 * Review GNOME3 list if we have time left [2] (also live review
   update).

Any other topic? If you have any idea, please comment it.

BR

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Minutes

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)