Re: FW: Vinux 3.0 Released!

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
> So my next question is, do you coordinate well with other a11y spinoffs?
> For example, I saw a Portuguese language based A11y spinoff based on
> Ubuntu last week.  Is there communication going on with the different
> spinoffs?

It really is all about rapid upstream contributions.  If we succeed
really well, all the major Linux distros will have outstanding
accessibility, and there will be little reason for Vinux to exist.

We certainly try to work with other a11y distros and efforts.  The
best example is probably the relationship we have with Hammer Attila,
who runs a version of Linux called Belin for Hungarian users.  I
certainly hope he feels we've helped his distro along.  He has helped
Vinux a lot.  If you can find a link to that Portuguese distro, I'll
try and contact them.

Thanks,
Bill