Moving the 06:00 UTC meeting to 07:00

Hey all.

For those of you absent from today's 06:00 UTC meeting (that would be
the majority), there was some discussion about moving the meeting one
hour later to hopefully make things easier for folks in Europe to
participate. Since none of the "regulars" had any objections to this
change, I would like to give this change a shot.

Protest now, or we'll see you in a couple of weeks at 07:00 UTC. ;-) ;-)

All kidding aside, I propose we give this a try. If it proves to
actually be a worse time than 06:00, we can always go back....
--joanie