Re: Using the Java ATK Wrapper with Orca... again

Hi,

I've fixed this problem and release 0.28.1. You can download it and have a try.

Thanks,

Ke

Paul Hunt wrote:
Hi,

Is JAW registered on bugzilla.gnome.org? I went to file a new bug and chose "all" to see all applications as I was unsure as to the classification and I can't see JAW in there anywhere.

Paul