Re: Accessibility Hackfest - Further Planning

I updated the program on the wiki page. Could everyone check it is OK
and your attendance is right? I also updated WIllie's new talk time

http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Hackfest2010

@Willie - there's a couple of type-os on your talk summary - 'th' & 'GNOE'
http://csunconference.org/index.cfm?EID=80000218&p=151&page=scheduledetail&LCID=4188&ECTID=0

Steve