Re: Accessibility Hackfest - Further Planning

In the coming weeks, after things start to settle down around here in
NYC, I'll be fully focused on planning our Social Media aspects for our
presence at the CSUN conference.  I'll probably set up a CoTweet account
for us as well so we can be sure our tweets reach maximum audience.

Planet-A11y WILL be up and running for sure.  Actually it is running
now, but I'll be moving it soon to a permanent server and get the ball
rolling on that soon.

I'll be thinking of strategies for best exposure as well and will
discuss with you all soon.

Thanks Eitan for all your work on this!

Bryen