Re: GNOME 2.30: go stable or go cutting edge?

Hi All:

Just to follow up -- for GNOME 2.29.90, we've made the decision to make the stable stuff the default.  So, the CORBA infrastructure will be installed to the same locations as it was with GNOME 2.28.x and the D-Bus infrastructure will be installed in a relocated spot.  You can read more about the details at http://live.gnome.org/AccessibilityCORBAToDBusMapping.

We'll shoot for going full D-Bus for GNOME 3.0.

Thanks everyone!

Will