Re: 2011 Conferences

Bryen M Yunashko wrote:
> With 2011 fast approaching us, I'd like to try to compile a list of
> conferences that GNOME A11y should have presence at.  Some conferences
> that come to mind for me are:
>
> CSUN
> ATIA
> AADB
> AEGIS
> FOSDEM
> SCALE

The GNOME+KDE Desktop Summit ? ( http://desktopsummit.org/ )
LCA ? ( http://lca2011.linux.org.au/ )
Linux Plumbers ? ( http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/ )

Also, you're always welcome to come visit the X.Org annual conference
if there's anything you want to talk to us about, such as if there's
anything you need for accessibility helpers in all the new work around
the X Input Extension or even semi-related work such as Wayland.  We
don't have a date or location for 2011 yet though, just probably the
second half of the year, somewhere in the Western hemisphere (we
alternate hemispheres every year, 2010 was in France in September).

--
	-Alan Coopersmith-        alan coopersmith oracle com