Re: pyatspi2

Hi Jeremy,

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010, Jeremy Whiting wrote:

Indeed, I am using git to fetch the latest sources.  I have libatspi from at-spi2-core but when I try to build orca it can't import pyatspi because pyatspi2 imports Atspi
which I don't have somehow.  (I just built at-spi2-core at-spi2-atk and pyatspi2 from master) So what am I missing?

Hmm. I'm not sure really. Do you have Atspi-2.0.typelib installed? At-spi2-core should have installed it? My system has it in /usr/local/lib/girepository-1.0.

Other than that, it is possible that your pygobject isn't recent enough or that it was built without --enable-introspection. We might need some more configure checks in pyatspi2; it doesn't currently check that pygi is available.

-Mike