Re: pyatspi2

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 4:45 AM, Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu> wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

You need libatspi from at-spi2-core, so it should start running once you update, and I'd recommend updating from git--it is much more stable now than the 1.91.3 release.

Indeed, I am using git to fetch the latest sources.  I have libatspi from at-spi2-core but when I try to build orca it can't import pyatspi because pyatspi2 imports Atspi which I don't have somehow.  (I just built at-spi2-core at-spi2-atk and pyatspi2 from master) So what am I missing?

Jeremy

-Mike