Re: Introduction/Ubuntu Accessibility Team

Any update about the meeting on the 18th, or whether there is any
interest in a joint meeting?

Brian

On 08/14/10 11:59 AM, Penelope Stowe wrote:
On 8/14/10, Brian Cameron<brian cameron oracle com>  wrote:

  Penelope:

With that in mind, I wanted to let you all know of our next meeting.
It will be Wednesday August 18 at 21:00 UTC in #ubuntu-accessibility
on freenode. Also, for those who don't know our mailing list is
ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com

  The GNOME community also has regular IRC meetings.  Perhaps it might
  make sense to have a joint meeting sometime?

  Brian

If we can manage it, that would be great! I've started attending GNOME
accessibility meetings (at least the ones that aren't in the middle of
the night for me) and I'm encouraging other Ubuntu accessibility team
members to do so as well.

~Penelope