Introduction/Ubuntu Accessibility Team

Hiya,

I've been on the list for this group for ages and am finally getting
around to introducing myself.

I'm Penelope Stowe and within the past few months I've been working to
revive the Ubuntu Accessibility team, which I now co-lead with Luke
Yelavich. I focus on the community outreach/documentation work (I'm
non-technical, although slowly learning) and he's the one in charge of
development.

I really want to work with Gnome's accessibility team as much as
possible because while I know there are some things that will have to
be Ubuntu-specific, I think far more can get done working together and
that there's no reason for the projects not to benefit from each
other.

With that in mind, I wanted to let you all know of our next meeting.
It will be Wednesday August 18 at 21:00 UTC in #ubuntu-accessibility
on freenode. Also, for those who don't know our mailing list is
ubuntu-accessibility lists ubuntu com

Thanks!

Penelope