Re: moving on to other projects

Hey Ben.

Sad to see you go. Hope to see you back in the scene soon.

As I posted to desktop-devel, I am interested in proposing Caribou for
GNOME 3.0. Besides the usual funding and development time issues, I
think this project really needs to commit to the GNOME cycle and ship
out with 3.0. So hopefully with warp.es and others help we will be able
to achieve this goal.

See you at GUADEC!

Eitan.