moving on to other projects

Hi,

As some of you already know, I've decided to move on to other
projects. I'm posting a message here so that people know who to
contact for Caribou related issues. There are now two people being
paid to work on Caribou  - Joseph Scheuhammer from the Adaptive
Technology Resource Centre (ATRC) and David Pellicer from Warp.es
through funding from Consorcio "Fernando de los Ríos".

I am a little disappointed that I couldn't be part of the funding but
at the same time I'm happy that I started a project that other people
are interested in contributing to and funding. The biggest reason that
I've decided to move on to other projects is lack of Caribou users.
Without any users or any plans to involve users (that I've seen), my
motivation to contribute to Caribou as a volunteer has dried up.

I'm hoping to meet up with Flavio at GUADEC to work on Caribou
integration with Mouse Trap but that's the only plans I have at this
time.

I wish everybody luck with their projects. I hope we can work together
again sometime in the future.

Cheers, Ben