Next Meeting - 15:00 UTC 22-April-2010

Hi folks,

Sorry for the late notice.

We have our weekly meeting at 15:00 UTC (This one favors US and European
time zones) in the #a11y channel on the GNOME IRC Network.  We hope to
see you there.

Also, I have temporarily stored an iCal for us to subscribe to for
future meeting times.  Hopefully this will make your lives a bit easier.
Soon, we will create a permanent location for the iCal file, but just
wanted to throw something up right away for us to use.

webcal://www.bryen.com/ical/a11y-meetings.ics

Also, I must apologize, but I inadvertently have a phone conference at
the same hour as our A11y meeting.  So while I'll be around, I'm
unlikely to be able to focus my attention on the meeting.

We need someone to volunteer to run the meeting.  Flavio, are you
interested?   Also, we need someone to cover meetings during the 15:00
UTC slots every two weeks.

We currently have Luke (TheMuso), Joanie and myself covering the 06:00
UTC meetings every two weeks.  Having 1 or 2 additional backup folks to
cover the 15:00 meetings would be AWESOME!

Thanks,
Bryen