Re: Did we decide what to do about weekly meetings?

2010/4/3 Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com>

-- Posting meeting summaries on our mailing list
-- Posting meeting summaries/transcripts/etc. on our wiki or a
GNOME-A11y blogsite (which I really do want to get us on soon.)
-- Setting up a meetbot that automatically records relevant information
about the meetings, such as transcripts, AI's, etc.  I've recently
started using meetbot in other meetings with very pleasant success and
was thinking of getting one set up for our IRC meetings.

I like these ideas, We could also tweet during the meeting so people can know what's happening.

In this way, we ensure that regardless of whether we can attend meetings
or not, we can still get the relevant information about those
meetings.

At least those are my thoughts.  I'm not opposed to changing our times,
I just think we need to expand the way we participate and get
information from these meetings.

I remember that we were talking about having meetings each 2 weeks so we could have more information to share with the other folks... is this correct?

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org