Re: Accessibility Summit for GNOME Boston?

Yes, it is great to discuss AT_SPI/D-Bus on the Summit. We can review
the rest tasks and make sure someone is working on that.

And also we can discuss better support for coexistence of two toolkits
which raised by Mark recently. I will try to figure out the solution in
the following month.

Li