Da: Ke Wang Sun COM [mailto:Ke Wang Sun COM]
Inviato: martedì 10 novembre 2009 9.47
A: Maria Teresa Roccia
Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
Oggetto: Re: Help:Java-ATK-Wrapper

Hi,

Could you confirm whether libatk-wrapper.so was loaded by your Java
application?

Regards,

Ke

Maria Teresa Roccia wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install the Java ATK Wrapper 0.28 on Ubuntu 9.10 (or
9.04) working with sun-java6-jdk, but I'm in trouble and I hope
someone can help me.

I've downloaded the JAW from
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/java-atk-wrapper/ and I've
followed the instructions in INSTALL.txt.

After the ./configure command, the terminal had the following message:

…

checking for JAW... configure: error: Package requirements (

atk >= 1.17.0

glib-2.0

gthread-2.0

gmodule-2.0

gdk-2.0

) were not met:

No package 'atk' found

No package 'glib-2.0' found

No package 'gthread-2.0' found

No package 'gmodule-2.0' found

No package 'gdk-2.0' found

…

So I downloaded the package libatspi-dev (is this the right package?),
then I ran

. / configure --prefix=/usr/share/gnome-2.0
JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun

sudo make

sudo make install

and the installation seemed to have been completed successfully, but
Orca does not read any Java demo application and the terminal does not
display any error message!

What's missing?

What can I do?

Thanks