GSOC for A11y

We haven't talked about GSOC for GNOME-A11y this year.  I just
encountered one person in another channel who was looking to do some
a11y work and I'm pointing him in the right direction.  But, we probably
should discuss this week making sure that students interested in a11y
know they can come to us with questions.

Any thoughts on what we can/should do to make folks aware of us?
Deadline for student applications is this week on April 3rd.

http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2009

--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member