Meeting at 02:00 UTC

Just a friendly reminder for you all that we will be having our weekly
meeting at 02:00 UTC  (that's tomorrow for some of you and tonight for
the rest of you)

We'll be continuing to discuss plans for the upcoming A11y Online Hack
Day squashing bugs.  We'll select a date for the event in April and
start compiling a list of bugs we'd like to see squashed.  If you cannot
attend tonight's meeting, please feel free to send along your wishlist
of bugs for the Hack Day.

We'll also start making plans for effectively spreading the word to the
rest of the GNOME Community to come out and join us on hack day.

And for those of you chomping at the bit to attend a meeting but can't
because of the time difference, no worries.  You'll get your chance in
two weeks on March 23rd at 20:00 UTC.  In the meantime, feel free to
comment on the mailing list whenever you feel the urge to do so.
--
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member