[Fwd: Re: Compiz + A11y Discussion]
- From: Bryen <suserocks bryen com>
- To: gnome-accessibility-list <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: [Fwd: Re: Compiz + A11y Discussion]
- Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:40:13 -0600
Comment sent to me directly inadvertently. Posting it to the list.
--- Begin Message ---
Compiz currently detects and warns about hotkey conflicts between plugins and
gives a chance to correct the problem. However, it doesn't currently detect
hotkey conflicts with other applications. This is probably a non-trivial matter,
but I would suggest that Compiz should warn about and give a chance to correct
conflicts with any other application, including the keyboard shortcuts
application, that sets global hotkeys.
- From: Lorenzo Taylor <daxlinux gmail com>
- To: suserocks bryen com
- Subject: Re: Compiz + A11y Discussion
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:34:30 -0500
Great Goddess Isis,
Thou who art above the stars,
Grant us peace and love.
--- End Message ---
] [Thread Prev