Re: ANNOUNCE: Java ATK Wrapper 0.27.2

Hi Ke.

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, would you please post instructions
for properly installing the Java ATK Wrapper in OpenSolaris 2009.06
because I'm obviously missing something:

$ jcontrol
Exception in thread "main" java.awt.AWTError: Assistive Technology not
found: org.GNOME.Accessibility.AtkWrapper
     at java.awt.Toolkit.loadAssistiveTechnologies(Toolkit.java:773)
     at java.awt.Toolkit.getDefaultToolkit(Toolkit.java:859)
     at java.awt.Window.getToolkit(Window.java:1167)
     at java.awt.Window.init(Window.java:394)
     at java.awt.Window.<init>(Window.java:432)
     at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:403)
     at java.awt.Frame.<init>(Frame.java:368)
     at javax.swing.JFrame.<init>(JFrame.java:163)
     at com.sun.deploy.panel.ControlPanel.<init>(ControlPanel.java:43)
     at com.sun.deploy.panel.ControlPanel.main(ControlPanel.java:347)

Fortunately, I did create a new BE in which to attempt the install, so
I'm all set to start fresh. :-)

Thanks in advance! Take care.
--joanie