Re: AT-SPI: Associating X11 Window with Accessible object?

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately the MDI z-order doesn't seem to provide much info. In accerciser when I look at a component's MDI Z-Order, it usually has the value -1, which leads me to believe it's up to the application to update the property, and perhaps many apps don't even use MDI layer (whatever that is).

Thanks,
Andrew