Re: Next Meeting Agenda

Willie Walker escribió:
If Flavio is available, it would be nice to hear any new ideas/plans that he has for the GTK+ hackfest.

We also need to organize the Bonobo-deprecation plan for GNOME 3.0. However, this might need to be a detailed discussion for folks very deep into the technical aspects of GNOME a11y. The time of this meeting excludes our friends in Beijing, so we might postpone our discussion of Bonobo deprecation until we time shift back to something reasonable for Beijing.

I've been checking the bugs list we have to have a detailed explanation of each bug but It would be nice if we check each bug in the Beijing time shift meeting too because I would like to have not just a list of explained bugs but possible solutions too.

What do you think??

--
Flavio Percoco Premoli, A.K.A. [Flaper87]
http://www.flaper87.org