Re: [ANNOUNCE] libao support for speechdispatcher (with working pulseaudio :-) )

Problem found. I'd forgotten to point SD at my personal config. Forgot that it didn't pick that up automatically.

Anyhow, I can now add mine to the list of systems with which this works. It's less laggy than gnome-speech, which was already doing fairly well.

Yay, hopefully SD's Pulse future doesn't look quite as dark now.