Ubuntu Quicker Project

Dear all

I've been listening to the Shot of Jaq (www.shotofjaq.org), a more to the
point version of LUG Radio as was.  In last Friday's "shot", they discussed
a new project called Quicker, that enables developers to start a new Gnome
app, and publish it, with the developer only having to worry about the app's
coding and not the UI.

Although I'm going to see if I can find the developer's mailing list to ask
the following directly, I wondered if Luke, or anyone else, knows if A11Y is
built into this framework already.

If not, and Quicker takes off as it seems to be from the shot, it would give
such a boost to the Gnome A11Y community if A11Y could be activated from
project 1.

Ian