Accessibility Hackfest: Further Details

Hi Folks.

I set up a wiki page with information about the hackfest[1]. Notice the attendees list at the bottom, everyone who plans to attend should be in that list.

If you have interest in attending and contributing, and you need travel assistance please fill out a request form and send it to the travel committee as soon as possible[2]. We will be sharing rooms (gender, social and cultural norms permitting), so please put down half the cost of a room, and actively start seeking a roommate.

Just so you all know, this is not premature. Our hackfest will be held in parallel to a very large conference. Accommodation prices get quite imaginary, so I would love it if we have our rooms and flights booked as early as possible.

Cheers,
  Eitan.

1. http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/Hackfest2010
2. http://live.gnome.org/Travel/#How_to_apply_for_sponsorship