Re: Change #a11y meeting time?

On Thu, Aug 06, 2009 at 12:28:45PM IST, Willie Walker wrote:
> Hi All:
>
> We've been doing the GNOME Accessibility IRC meetings at 02:00 UTC
> on Tuesdays for the past several months.  Since we are a worldwide
> group, that time obviously works well for some people and poorly for
> others. I've had requests to flip the time by about 12 hours,
> including members of my family. :-)
>
> I'd like to propose moving the meeting to 14:00UTC on Mondays.  That
> would be:
>
>  7:00AM San Francisco
>  9:00AM Houston
> 10:00AM New York
>  3:00PM London
>  4:00PM Germany
> 10:00PM Beijing
>  2:00AM Auckland
> 12:00AM Sydney (Midnight Mon->Tue)
>
> We've been quite lax with the agendas (my apologies).  I'll begin
> working on tighter agendas ahead of time so people in
> less-accommodating time zones can determine if they should hit the
> pillow or the keyboard.

This does suit me, as long as I have enough notice as to what is being discussed at the meeting, since it very much will be a decision of whether I attend, or go to bed. Ideally I would prefer it an hour earlier, but if this is not feesable, I can deal with hopefully the occasional, i.e every 2 weeks or so, midnight meeting.

Luke