Change #a11y meeting time?

Hi All:

We've been doing the GNOME Accessibility IRC meetings at 02:00 UTC on Tuesdays for the past several months. Since we are a worldwide group, that time obviously works well for some people and poorly for others. I've had requests to flip the time by about 12 hours, including members of my family. :-)

I'd like to propose moving the meeting to 14:00UTC on Mondays. That would be:

 7:00AM San Francisco
 9:00AM Houston
10:00AM New York
 3:00PM London
 4:00PM Germany
10:00PM Beijing
 2:00AM Auckland
12:00AM Sydney (Midnight Mon->Tue)

We've been quite lax with the agendas (my apologies). I'll begin working on tighter agendas ahead of time so people in less-accommodating time zones can determine if they should hit the pillow or the keyboard.

Just a note where one of my focal points will be for the next few months: the AT-SPI/D-Bus work is reaching a point where it can be tested by a larger audience. There are still some big chunks to do, but I'm hoping we can get those big chunks done by the GNOME 2.29.1 timeframe. At that point, we're all going to need to start testing the heck out of this for GNOME 2.30 to help ensure a smooth transition.

Other things, such as GNOME Boston, conference presence, etc., etc., will also still apply.

Will