Re: screen reader

Hi Steve:

I'm sorry I didn't explain the full interaction of the text based setup for Orca. Here's a session:

wwalker laptop:~/Downloads/work/orca/trunk$ orca -t
Welcome to Orca setup.
Select desired speech server.
1. Fonix DECtalk GNOME Speech Driver
2. Swift GNOME Speech Driver
3. eSpeak GNOME Speech Driver
Enter choice: 2
Select desired voice:
1. Callie (en-us)
2. David (en-us)
3. Diane (en-us)
Enter choice: 1
Enable echo by word?  Enter y or n: y
Enable key echo?  Enter y or n: n
Select desired keyboard layout.
1. Desktop
2. Laptop
Enter choice: 1
Enable Braille?  Enter y or n: y
Enable Braille Monitor?  Enter y or n: n
Automatically start orca when you log in?  Enter y or n: y
Accessibility support for GNOME has just been enabled.
You need to log out and log back in for the change to take effect.
Do you want to logout now?  Enter y or n: y
Setup complete. Logging out now.

Will