Why ui grabbing in direct selection mode of gok?

Hello,

I am wondering the following about the direct selection mode of gok:

Based on the assumption that the direct selection mode is intended for users that are able to control the pointer, what is the sense of making gok grab the user interface in this mode?

In fact, if the user can control the pointer, he can interact directly with the desktop and does not need a duplication of the active interface elements in gok.

Consequently, unless I am missing something, I would suggest to disable the ui grabbing feature in direct selection mode.

Many thanks in advance for any comment.

Cheers

Francesco