Re: screencasts - license

Thanks Brian, I see a lot of the CC BY-SA and it seems the closest to
Open Source copyleft for non-software. BY looks closest to a liberal,
BSD style licence. PD means you effectively waive all copyright and
any one can do anything with and I would usually prefer something that
keeps works in the public 'commons' .

However as the important thing is to spread the word PD is probably OK.

--
Steve Lee
Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility