Re: gksu problem?

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 5:09 AM, Halim Sahin <halim sahin freenet de> wrote:
Hi,
On Di, Okt 07, 2008 at 07:41:03 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
> I don't disagree with you.  Until the problem is resolved, though, I was hoping
> to offer you a workaround.

I am aware of this. I was not sure if my problem was understood
correctly.
The sudo workarround does its job. But what about the distros which were
not configuring sudo to work out of the box.
(intrepid).
I was not able to setup sudo my own.
Finaly I got help from Mike Gorse.
Under gnome 2.24 (under intrepid).
The following line made sudo stuff working:

Defaults:halim env_keep="ORBIT_SOCKETDIR DISPLAY"

Hi,

Where should I mention this option ? Is this documented some where ?

Thanks
Nagappan

--
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org