TopKeys interesting features

Hi Steve,

Actually, my description might not have been the best.
I think the best thing would be for you to try TopKeys yourself (www.topkeys.net - just unzip it and let the 2 files on the same folder).
The interesting thing about it is the way I arranged for the cursor to be as fast and as slow as a mouse can be.
It uses an algorithm that accelarates the velocity of the movement and it is so cool to have the cursor span from one side to the other.

The big problem with it is the clickings and stuff. Also it should not disable the mouse altogether.
For 50 bucks (paypal) I will send you the full code of it. Just not to release it here, like that.
After all I have not yet made a single penny with it. Well, then again, if you beg it much I might give it for free.

It has a lot of bad programming practices though, I guess. I mean, is not really OOP.

It is Java/Swing so it might work seamlessly in other systems with a few modifications.
The approach of using a Swing dialog might not be the best though, for such a feature.
I guess such a feature works best if implemented on the operating system.

Btw, there are no virus on it, indeed.

I remember using the keys Q,A, O, P, M/N, for Up,Down,Left, Right and Fire/Jump back from the times of ZX Spectrum.
And it worked great with games. Never forgot how easy was to move around as if with a joystick with these key combination,
back to those Sinclair microcomputer games.

Thanks,
Daniel
ps. Before I was asking $30 for the full version. Now it is completly free at CNet (download.com)