Re: GNOME Accessibility on by default, and Firefox

I think there's a few things to consider:

1) How to delay the creation of the accessible peers - we don't want to
create them if nobody is interested.  Related to this, how to delete any
accessible peers if all assistive technologies go away.

2) How to delay the emission of events - we don't want to emit them if
nobody is interested.  As with #1, how to stop the emission of events if
all event-driven assistive technologies go away.

3) How to do the above, yet also ensure that applications are
discoverable to assistive technologies and vice versa.

In order to accomplish this, I think *some* level of a11y support needs
to be on, but it could be a simple rendezvous mechanism that doesn't
require peers to be created for all objects in an application.

Will