Re: This Monday's 13:30UTC IRC meeting: special guests from RedHat :-)

In order to help me organise my thoughts on this I did a brief
analysis of my understanding of the current state of alt input
options. I'm posting it here in case anyone else finds it useful as
well.

http://eduspaces.net/stevelee/weblog/348733.html

Steve Lee