Re: Sending a hide() signal to a given widget ?

2008/5/14 Yann DIRSON <ydirson linagora com>:
> I have played with dogtail, and could browse the accessible object, and
> sent a couple of click(), but hide() does not seem to be accessible from
> there.

> Am I just looking for something that does not exist ?

Probably ;-)
It's not part of the AT-SPI API though Dogtain may add other
facilities for interactive use.

AT-SPI is designed to allow ATs to monitor application GUIs and so
provides interfaces that allow you to inspect accessible objects,
monitor accessible events and perform a few limited application
'actions' that have been specifically exposed through it (like click
this button).

General GUI operations are performed by the application using other
APIs, in this case GTK.

--
Steve Lee