Re: ASUS Eee PC

Hi,
Although I do not yet have my hands on an Eee_pc, I would say the best
would be to replace the Zandros system with Ubuntu or one of the other
Linuxes where we know the a11y setups.  There is a lot of info on the
wikki.
If it was me, I would also install a console-only screen reader as I think
that the hardware is a little light for running gnome with Orca on a
full-time basis.
There is a model of the Eee_pc with 2 gb of ram which might work better
with orca.
HTH, Willem