Re: GOK module maintainership

Hello,

Gerd Kohlberger has already done a marvelous job by developing mousetweaks. Having his qualities now also devoted to GOK is great news for the GOK community.

A big applause to Gerd for accepting this difficult task.

Cheers

Francesco

David Bolter wrote:
Gerd Kohlberger has accepted the honour and responsibility of helping maintain GOK, the GNOME suite of on-screen keyboards that, among other things, provides access to the entire GNOME desktop via a single switch.

Gerd has already proven himself in the GOK codebase, is a skillful and thoughtful developer, and I think is the right person to help meet the challenges of maintaining a venerable C program beyond its 7th year. I'm hugely thrilled to have his help!

With the help of others that have emerged in the GOK community recently, these are happy days for GOK. A huge shout out to the helpful people who meet regularly in #a11y. THANKS!

cheers,
David Bolter