Re: GNOME A11y: where do we need to improve? (Want input by 25-Jan)

Hi All:

Thanks so much for your feedback last week. David Bolter and I went over the e-mail and talked about things on the phone. I've just updated the http://live.gnome.org/Accessibility/GetInvolved wiki to reflect this.

On this page, you'll find an "Areas Needing the Most Attention" section. The contents of this section are based upon your feedback and will likely be the stuff that gets the most attention. Please review this list -- this really is your time to help influence the direction of GNOME a11y work, so please take this review seriously.

Thanks!

Will