Re: Closed-Captioning Support

Thanks Willie,

Unfortunately that refers to subtitles which is an entirely different
feature from Closed-Captioning.    Need to be able to enable closed
captioning when watching tv programs or DVD that has CC but not
subtitling.   Besides, I hate subtitles, they are a difficult to read
poor implementation of captioning.  :-)

Besides, television programs aren't subtitled.

But thanks...  still working hard on finding the answer to this.
Gstreamer claims to support it but won't answer me on their mailing
list.  oh well...

--
---Bryen---