Re: Closed-Captioning Support

Hi Bryen:

I saw this come through the gnome-announce list recently:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-announce-list/2007-December/msg00028.html

"Gnome Subtitles is a subtitle editor for the GNOME desktop. It supports the most common text-based subtitle formats and allows for subtitle editing, conversion and synchronization.

* About: http://gnome-subtitles.sf.net/about
..."

Will

Bryen wrote:
Hi,

I've been hunting high and low for answers to Closed-Captioning support
on GNOME.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have found that supposedly gstreamer and xine have built in
closed-captioning (CC) but I have yet to see where to enable it.

Many thanks!