[Fwd: [orca-list] Linux Journal articles online]

FYI...cool beans.
--- Begin Message ---
Jill Franklin from Linux journal contacted me and gave me good news and
bad news.

The bad news was that I was in breach of the guidelines since I
publicized the Accerciser article before the 1 month exclusivity
agreement was up, I guess I missed that part. Oops.

The good news is that from "high demand", both the Orca, and Accerciser
articles are now on the Linux Journal web site.

So here they are, don't forget to digg them:
Orca—Take the Killer Whale for a Ride by Willie Walker
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9978

Make Your Application Accessible with Accerciser by Eitan Isaacson
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/9991