Re: GNOME A11y: where do we need to improve?

Hello,

At 1:45 PM -0500 2/12/08, Willie Walker wrote:
I would like to have a meeting on IRC (#a11y on irc.gnome.org) to go
over this list, give people opportunity to raise additional
issues/ideas, etc.  If you would like to participate in that meeting,
please let me know your availability and timezone.

13h00 - 23h00 CET; any day.
9h00 - 13h00 CET would also be possible, except on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

In addition, I would also like to raise the idea of making a proposal
to the GNOME release team that a11y become part of the new module
proposal process.  I'm curious what people think of that idea and who
would be willing to help test new modules for a11y.

This would presuppose the existance of a clear specifications against which the new modules could be tested. Does it already exist?

Cheers

Francesco