Re: [orca-list] Cross-posring (was: Run Vibuntu on USB with persistant storage!)

Hello Ignasi,

there is no question about usefulness of Vibuntu.  I like the project
and I wish it a good success.  There simply are plenty of reasons why
cross posting is a bad practice.  Please, read about netiquette.  Just
google cross posting and you will understand.  This is no hostility or
grumpiness against Vibuntu or Anthony in person.  We are just kindly
asking people to stick to certain widely agreed rules.

Please, the next one to answer this thread, send the reply to Ubuntu
Accessibility mailing list only.  Those, who are interested in this
debate, please subscribe to this list.  I already tried once to turn
this into a personal discussion, but it got cross-posted again.

Believe me or not, I am quite young and friendly :-)

Best regards, Tomas.