Re: Project Announce: AT-SPI D-Bus

>> Mark Doffman <mark doffman codethink co uk> wrote:
>>> Hi Stephen,

>>> Some help with packaging would be great as I have no experience in this
>>> area. I have been wondering what the best way to split the project up
>>> is. In Ubuntu just two packages exist at-spi and python-pyatspi. at-spi
>>> contains the atk bridge, the registry daemon and the cspi bindings. I
>>> guess this is probably the right way to go.

Here are the openSUSE 11.0 repo.  I'm working on the others, but
haven't had time.  Anyone that has the spec file for fedora and
mandriva and/or deb file for ubuntu or debian, please send it to me so
that I can add it to the system.  i have all of those distros in my
build.opensuse.org project

Thanks,
Stephen