Re: Project Announce: AT-SPI D-Bus
- From: Mark Doffman <mark doffman codethink co uk>
- To: Stephen Shaw <sshaw decriptor com>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Project Announce: AT-SPI D-Bus
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:21:44 +0000
> I can provide packaging for opensuse and maybe fedora I think. I had
> packages for opensuse and I think it would work for fedora as well,
> but not sure.
Some help with packaging would be great as I have no experience in this
area. I have been wondering what the best way to split the project up
is. In Ubuntu just two packages exist at-spi and python-pyatspi. at-spi
contains the atk bridge, the registry daemon and the cspi bindings. I
guess this is probably the right way to go.
] [Thread Prev