Re: gnome, orca and enterprise linux

What you are saying Peter makes a lot of sense.
I just want to make sure of something which I have never tested.
The orca/gnome setup on a client machine will not read information
redirected from another machine like the oracle server using the
export DISPLAY=client.host.name:0.0 method.
Is this assumption correct?
TIA, Willem